Check out the awesome prizes we have up for grabs in our huge Harry Potter themed giveaway! One lucky winner will recieve:
- Dark Mark temporary tattoo from Bruce Loves You [SHOP]
- Harry Potter Light switch Cover from Made With Magic [SHOP]
- Deathly Hallows Hair Bow from ZiggiesPiggies [SHOP]
- Potterwhore T-shirt from Geeky Merch [SHOP]
- Polyjuice Potion necklace from Geek OUTlet [SHOP]
- Dark Mark Necklace from The Geek Studio [SHOP]
- Your choice of a Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Slytherin or Hufflepuff Beanie from KnittyThingsAndSuch [SHOP]
- Deathly Hallows Bracelet from partialtojam [SHOP]
- Follow our blog, Geeky Merch.
- Each reblog of this post counts as an entry. Reblog as many times as you like, but try not to spam your followers too much.
- No giveaway-only blogs. People who use these tend to spam-reblog, and that’s unfair to everyone else. We will be checking!
- We will ship anywhere.
- One winner will be randomly chosen and notified on the 1st of August 2013.
Good luck with the giveaway, and remember to check out some of the awesome shops that are involved! If you would like to contribute to our next giveaway, click here!
Love, Geeky Merch.
The giveaway ends tomorrow! Get reblogging if you want a chance to win all this awesome merch!
Had a scratch on my finger, Olivia gets all concerned saying “oh no what happened? You got a boo boo” so I ask her if she will kiss mommys boo boo. “Ummm no, I’m too little” and walks away.
Olivia is sitting at the table coloring when all of a sudden I hear “do you want a haircut? *frantic coloring* faaabulous!!!!!” Haha this kid
WE NEED FEMINISM BECAUSE WHEN LANCE ARMSTRONG GOT CANCER AND LOST A TESTICLE IT WAS ALL ABOUT HIS HEALTH AND HOW INSPIRATIONAL HE WAS BUT WHEN ANGELINA JOLIE GETS A DOUBLE MASTECTOMY TO PREVENT HERSELF FROM GETTING CANCER, IT’S ALL ABOUT HOW SHE WON’T BE A SEX SYMBOL ANYMORE AND HOW MEN ARE OFFENDED CAUSE SHE WON’T BE AN OBJECT FOR THEM
Olivia just pinched my neck skin. I looked at her like “wth?” And she just said “sorry about your neck” and moved on with her life. Oy.
This is my Olivia at our local high school track last year. My niece is a pole vaulter and we went to almost every single track meet as long as olivia has been alive. This photo is from last year but this year it took everything we had to keep her from stealing poles and asking to jump. My niece graduated this year so I don’t know what Olivia will do next season when she isn’t going to go to “bobcats” every weekend.
Have you ever been sitting with your baby, looking at how big she’s gotten and in awe of all her accomplishments? In two short years she has learned so much and changed into a little girl instead of the sweet lumpy baby you once held in your arms. She knows so many words and is so smart and you find yourself waxing nostalgic of a time now gone that went by too fast. And as you are sitting and cuddling, holding and remembering, you feel a warm steady trickle of pee rolling down your leg and a little onto your new shoes you got on sale. That right there is motherhood. Straight up.
I give Olivia her juice at nap time and tell her “okay no more after this” several minutes later I hear “mom! I want some more afterthis!”
Me: no Olivia I don’t want to get in the tent
Oli: don’t worry you can do it!
Me: I said no
Oli: I said yeah
Me: It doesn’t matter, I’m the mom
Oli: well I’m the dad
Eeeesh I’m already raising a teenager. We’ve been having a bit of an arguing problem, working on fixing it but it’s frustrating. Any advice?
Page 1 of 2